DELUXE PKG-Bailey Engineering TR6 High Performance Ignition System w/ACDelco Super High Output Smart Coil Pack and Mag Core Wires
HIGHWAY STARS keeps these systems IN-STOCK, so you don't have to wait. Be sure to check availability.
1- Bailey TR6 High Performance Ignition System
1- ACDELCO D599A Super High Output Coil pack (When purchasing from Highway Stars, you get the ACTUAL ACDelco product AS ADVERTISED)
1- Set of Mag-Core aka Flame Thrower spark plug wires (Black)
1-EXTRA longer Wire for Cyl 1 for an alternative installation
The TR6 is the most advanced and powerful ignition upgrade available for the Buick turbo V6. It is plug-in compatible with the powertrains found in 1986-1987 Buick Regals with the VIN-7 turbo+intercooled engine as well as the 1989 anniversary turbo TransAm. The 1984-1985 turbo Regals are compatible with some wiring changes. The TR6 has many advanced features including:
- Advanced 32bit Microprocessor
- Selectable wastespark or sequential (coil-per-plug) ignition
- Uses late-model powerful “smart coils”
- 2-Step Rev Limiter built in, can use “pills” to set the RPM.
- LEDs for critical signals and sensors
- Full signal and sensor diagnostics, Error LED and display on tachometer
- Safety mode: shuts down engine if unsafe signals or sensors are detected
- Cam sensor phasing can be displayed on the tachometer
- Software is updatable by the user
- Heavy, die-cast aluminum enclosure, powdercoated.
- Fully plug-and-play with the vehicle harness.
- Mounts in the stock location.
NOTE: Both of these products are guaranteed to work properly and backed by a free replacement policy; however as with other electrical parts, there are NO RETURNS.