- Brand-new, stock appearing HIGH BOOST black wrapped orange silicone turbo air intake hoses for 1986-1987 Buick Grand National, Turbo Regal, 1987 GNX and 1989 Turbo Trans Am.
These are brand-new, SPECIALLY DESIGNED hoses made for Highway Stars. Application is for stock or modified Turbo Regals that tend to blow off hoses when running at high boost. These are thicker and stronger 4-ply high-density silicone hoses. Complete set of all three turbo air hoses.
This set consists of :
1 - High Boost 25525232 Intercooler to Up Pipe hose
1 - High Boost 25525233 Up Pipe to Throttle Body hose
1 - High Boost 25525234 Turbo Compressor Outlet to Intercooler hose
These high-boost 4-ply hoses were specifically designed for Highway Stars customers who want stock appearing but stronger than stock hoses.
What is the DIFFERENCE between Highway Stars' HIGH BOOST Turbo Air Intake hoses VS aftermarket products on the internet:???
1) Highway Stars' product is CORRECT COLOR (inside & outside),
2) NO UNSIGHTLY STRIPING or printing,
3) CORRECT LENGTHS (these were custom made for Highway Stars)
4) PRECISION CUT(machine cut) The ends are straight & clean cut
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
what a great looking product and they look just like factory ,I replaced the Kenny Bell hoses that have been on my car for 30 years
Awesome product, fast shipping great company.
Very nice product just wish they where a little longer. That was one of downfalls of the factory hoses.
Fit perfectly and look factory.
The look and feel of these hoses are great. The issue I have is they should have been made 1/4 longer. We all know GM made these short to drop the cost. These hoses are the same length and cause alignment issues. I think you can maintain the OEM look with the added length.....please think about this when your order the next batch Highway Stars.