This is a Package deal for 2 products: 3 inch Delphi LT1 Mass Air Flow Sensor AND MAF Translator
This MAF translator is a direct plug-in unit. Directions are also enclosed in package
The Buick MAF translator allows you to upgrade to the much better late model GM MAF (LT1) sensor and replace the outdated/discontinued-factory GM MAF unit.
This will allow for more flow, better spool up and complete control over the fuel curve.
100% new, 3 inch Mass Air Flow sensor LT1 style;
This Mass Air Flow sensor ( MAF ) is a brand new replacement for GM# 19332972 or ACDelco #213-4657
Delphi OE technology validated to match the vehicle applications; manufactured to meet or exceed OE requirements.
- Delphi is a manufacturer of OE mass air flow sensors since their first use over 30 years ago.
- Delphi mass air flow sensors are the global benchmark for accuracy and signal noise.
- All parts are calibrated and tested to match the OE part.
- Probe solution offered wherever possible to reduce repair time by eliminating the need to replace the flow tube.
- Delphi mass air flow sensors feature high quality sensing elements for outstanding performance over a wide range of ambient temperatures
|Housing Color:||Black plastic|
|Item Grade:||Standard Replacement|
|Package Contents:||Mass Air Flow Sensor|
(Hawaii, Alaska,Puerto Rico, Canada & International locations will be charged shipping once item is purchased)
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Nice deal, quick shipping!
I’ve had trouble with getting reliable OEM MAF sensors for several months now and it looks like GM doesn’t make rebuilt ones anymore. So I finally decided to go with the translator and LT1 MAF. The box arrived in great shape with the parts protected very well. I adjusted the translator for my car and installed the MAF. I started the engine and the car idled great and after a short drive I feel my MAF issues are fixed. I only wished I would have swapped over to the translator last year.