Correct reproduction of the original GM stock exhaust for 1968 - 1972 BUICK GS 400/455 (ALL EXCEPT 1969 STAGE 1 OR N25 exhaust tip option)
Another excellent project complete with Highway Stars' well know reputation for "above and beyond quality"
This system was developed for those GS owners who want a concours restoration
This system IS ONLY available through Highway Stars (ask about our limited special introductory promotion: discounts of up to $150.00)
This Highway Stars reproduction system was carefully reproduced from original GM NOS pipes, and an original NOS GM #1234706 muffler.
- Correct 2.25” aluminized exhaust pipes with transmission crossmember flats.
- Tailpipes have factory identical angle cut (not just a generic angle cut found on other systems)
- Tailpipes are correct aluminized 2” and fit beautifully, especially important when viewed from behind.
- Mufflers are aluminized dual wall as original.
- Mufflers stamped with INLET and directional arrow
- Mufflers stamped 6/69 date code
- Mufflers stamped with original part #1234706
- Mufflers length correct like factory original
- Mufflers height correct like factory original.
- Mufflers are OVAL SHAPED exactly like factory original.
- Another extra touch from Highway Stars: All Metal edges have been DE-BURRED
- 2 - 2 1/4 inch Heavy Duty muffler clamps included
- 2 - 2 inch Heavy Duty muffler clamps also included
- 2 - 2 inch correct band type tailpipe clamps also included
This #1234706 muffler number was vetted as correct by head Buick judge Sid Meyer.
Note: This system will work on 69 Stage 1 cars but not advertised as correct since those used unique L and R mufflers and 2.25” tailpipes.
(Please contact us for pricing and a shipping quote)