Correct reproduction of the original GM stock exhaust for 1968 - 1972 BUICK GS 400/455 (ALL EXCEPT 1969 STAGE 1 OR N25 exhaust tip option)
Another excellent project complete with Highway Stars' well know reputation for "above and beyond quality"
This system was developed for those GS owners who want a concours restoration
This system IS ONLY available through Highway Stars (ask about our limited special introductory promotion discount
This Highway Stars reproduction system was carefully reproduced from original GM NOS pipes, and an original NOS GM #1234706 muffler.
- Correct 2.25” aluminized exhaust pipes with transmission crossmember flats.
- Tailpipes have factory identical angle cut (not just a generic angle cut found on other systems)
- Tailpipes are correct aluminized 2” and fit beautifully, especially important when viewed from behind.
- Mufflers are aluminized dual wall as original.
- Mufflers stamped with INLET and directional arrow
- Mufflers stamped 6/69 date code
- Mufflers stamped with original part #1234706
- Mufflers length correct like factory original
- Mufflers height correct like factory original.
- Mufflers are OVAL SHAPED exactly like factory original.
- Another extra touch from Highway Stars: All Metal edges have been DE-BURRED
- 2 - 2 1/4 inch Heavy Duty muffler clamps included
- 2 - 2 inch Heavy Duty muffler clamps also included
- 2 - 2 inch correct band type tailpipe clamps also included
This #1234706 muffler number was vetted as correct by head Buick judge Sid Meyer.
Note: This system will work on 69 Stage 1 cars but not advertised as correct since those used unique L and R mufflers and 2.25” tailpipes.
(Please contact us for pricing and a shipping quote)